Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Meat Rissoles Edit
- 1 can corned Beef or leftover ham, beef etc
- 4 lbs potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (dry)
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
Vary quantities according to how many rissoles required.
- Boil and mash potatoes. Set aside to cool (not cold).
- Cut up corned Beef and add to potatoes.
- Add rest of ingredients (except 2 additional beaten eggs). Mix thoroughly.
- Roll into rissoles or shape of croquettes, approximately 1 1/2" thick.
- Dip into beaten egg and roll in bread crumbs.
- Fry in deep fat until golden brown.
- These may be heated in oven on tray if not used at once.