Meat Rissoles Edit
- 1 can corned Beef or leftover ham, beef etc
- 4 lbs potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (dry)
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
Vary quantities according to how many rissoles required.
- Boil and mash potatoes. Set aside to cool (not cold).
- Cut up corned Beef and add to potatoes.
- Add rest of ingredients (except 2 additional beaten eggs). Mix thoroughly.
- Roll into rissoles or shape of croquettes, approximately 1 1/2" thick.
- Dip into beaten egg and roll in bread crumbs.
- Fry in deep fat until golden brown.
- These may be heated in oven on tray if not used at once.