Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Budinca de carne
- 1 lb / 500 g sirloin beef or veal
- 2 slices white bread
- 1½ tablespoons butter
- 5 eggs
- mushroom sauce
- Cut the meat in pieces and fry in ½ tablespoon of butter.
- Then grind twice, with the crustless bread previously moistened in milk and squeezed.
- Separately, beat a tablespoon of butter and then add the yolks one by one, the ground meat, salt and pepper.
- Add the whipped egg whites at the end.
- Butter a pudding mold and place the mixture within.
- Cover tightly and then place the mold into a larger pan with boiling water.
- Let boil a half an hour from the moment it comes to a boil.
- Turn onto a plate and serve hot with mushroom sauce.