Serves: 10 - 12
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 pound ground kangaroo meat (ground beef may be substituted)
- 1 pound premium grade, low fat ground beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Place all ingredients into a very large bowl.
- Using the hands, mix well, until well combined.
- With wet hands, form mixture into desired size patties, and place onto a tray ready for refrigerator or freezer.
- Patties should be flattened at time of making, as they split on the sides if you try to flatten them at the time of cooking.
- Layer patties using freezer wrap between the layers, and either refrigerate for later use or place into freezer until the special day.