Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Simple Seasoned tomato Sauce
- 1 cup commercial tomato sauce
- 1 Tbs. Italian seasoning
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- meat Topping
- 1 12- to 14-inch pizza crust
- 1 Tbs. olive oil
- 4 oz. soy “ground Beef”
- 2 soy “Sausage” links, sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- 1/4 cup chopped Onion
- 8 oz. shredded soy mozzarella
- 12 slices soy “pepperoni”
- 6 slices soy “Canadian Bacon”
1. Preheat oven to 450F. Prebake fresh pizza crust, if using, for 3 to 4 minutes. Remove from oven, and set aside to cool slightly.
3. To make “meat” Topping: Heat 1 teaspoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat, and saut8E “ground Beef” and “Sausage” links for about 3 minutes, or until hot and slightly crispy. Using a spatula, remove “meat” from pan, add remaining 2 teaspoons oil to skillet and saut8E onions for 3 minutes, or until translucent. Add Simple Seasoned tomato Sauce, and stir. Remove from heat.
5. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven, and serve.