Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 8
- 1 egg
- 1½ lbs lean ground beef
- 8 oz Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 8 oz tomato sauce, divided
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup finely chopped green pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat egg lightly in a large bowl, add beef, sausage, bread crumbs, onion, peppers and ¾ cup of the tomato sauce.
- Mix together and form into a heart shape in an ungreased baking pan.
- Bake uncovered for 60 minutes.
- Spoon remaining tomato sauce over the top and bake an additional 15minutes or until no longer pink in the center.
- Let stand 1 minutes and remove to serving platter.