Individual mini-meat loaves. Easy, moist & delicious, and the leftovers make good sandwiches. Great for picky eaters as you can add to or leave things out of each.
- ½ lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons instant onion flakes
- ½ teaspoon Watkins Meat Magic flavor enhancer
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 ounces tomato sauce (optional)
- 2 ounces shredded cheese (½ cup) (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Generously fill each section of the muffin tin with meat.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes and serve.