Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Individual mini-meat loaves. Easy, moist & delicious, and the leftovers make good sandwiches. Great for picky eaters as you can add to or leave things out of each.
- ½ lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons instant onion flakes
- ½ teaspoon Watkins Meat Magic flavor enhancer
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 ounces tomato sauce (optional)
- 2 ounces shredded cheese (½ cup) (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Generously fill each section of the muffin tin with meat.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes and serve.