Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Meat loaf stuffed with pasta topped with spaghetti sauce. Truly a family favorite! Great way to use up leftovers in the fridge!
- 100 g pasta (like rotini, or lasagne, or spaghetti)
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 12 ounces ground round
- 12 ounces ground turkey
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3½ ounces mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ – ½ cup spaghetti sauce
- Grease loaf pan.
- Cook pasta until al dente (good way to use up leftover pasta), drain set aside.
- Soak breadcrumbs in wine.
- Add beef, turkey, eggs, garlic, mushrooms, Italian seasoning, green onions and sour cream to breadcrumb mixture.
- Place half the meat mixture into greased loaf pan.
- Form a trough through the meat along the length of the loaf pan.
- Fill the trough with the pasta and two tablespoons of sauce.
- Cover with remaining meat mixture.
- Top with spaghetti sauce.
- Bake for 50 – 60 minutes draining excess fat and juices at least twice.
- Cool at least 5 minutes before serving.