Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1½ lbs lean ground beef
- 3 slices soft white bread, torn into very tiny pieces
- 1 cup V-8 juice
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 package Lipton onion soup mix (do not substitute)
- 1 – 2 cloves minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix ingredients thoroughly, press into small roasting pan or loaf pan.
- Bake uncovered for 1½ hours.