Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is for 4 servings
- ½ cup noodles, uncooked
- 5 cups tomato juice
- 4 cups celery, chopped finely
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped finely
- 4 cups meat, cooked and cubed
- ¼ tsp pepper, ground fresh
- 3 tsp salt, (ugh) ½ would do nicely
- 1 tsp diet margarine
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Turn into well greased (use a non-stick pan spray by today's standard) casserole; bake 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- Again I think that this could be done in this day and age in the crockpot.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per servings: 1 starch/bread exchange + 3 meat exchanges, 1 vegetable exchange