This is for 4 servings
- ½ cup noodles, uncooked
- 5 cups tomato juice
- 4 cups celery, chopped finely
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped finely
- 4 cups meat, cooked and cubed
- ¼ tsp pepper, ground fresh
- 3 tsp salt, (ugh) ½ would do nicely
- 1 tsp diet margarine
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Turn into well greased (use a non-stick pan spray by today's standard) casserole; bake 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- Again I think that this could be done in this day and age in the crockpot.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per servings: 1 starch/bread exchange + 3 meat exchanges, 1 vegetable exchange