Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ cup catsup
- ½ cup fine cracker crumbs
- 1 can tomato soup
- 2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 2 – 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- Mix beef, egg, ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp chili powder, catsup and cracker crumbs.
- Form into balls about the size of a walnut.
- Set aside until the gravy is boiling.
- Meanwhile combine remaining ingredients in a ovenproof dutch oven.
- Bring to a boil.
- Drop meatballs into boiling tomato gravy and cook 3 minutes.
- Cover and place in oven.
- Bake at 350°F for at least 1 hour.
- Serve over spaghetti.