Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Lindas Busy Kitchen Desserts Y-Group
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 medium can mandarin oranges, juice included
- 1 medium jar marachino (sp) red or green cherries juice included
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 x 20 oz can crushed pineapple, juice included
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding
- Cool Whip
- coconut for top
- 1 cup English walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all cake ingredients in a bowl with a mixer until there are no lumps.
- Grease and lightly flour a 9 x 13 by 2 inch.
- Pour batter into pan and bake according to cake mix directions.
- When cake is done, let cool.
- Slightly to touch when cool frost with the following: combine pineapple and pudding.
- Let sit for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Frost top of cake.
- Top with walnuts--press down slightly then sprinkle top of cake with coconut.