Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Mazurka I
- 8 eggs
- 14 oz / 400 g confectioner's sugar
- 14 oz / 400 g flour
- 2 cups sliced walnuts
- 1 cup raisins
- Beat the sugar with the yolks added one by one, add flour, walnuts and raisins and the whipped egg whites at the end.
- Mix gently and pour everything in a rectangular pan covered with buttered paper.
- Bake at medium heat.
- When done, invert onto a wooden cutting board, cover with a cloth and let cool.
- After that, cut into squares or diamonds.