Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 5-10 min
Cook time: 25 min
Baked Salmon topped with mayonaise and spices.
- 4 salmon fillets (palm-sized), skinned, deboned
- 4 cups (approx.) Mayonaise
- Seaweed Furukake
- Olive (or Vegetable) Oil
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Garlic chopped
- Wasabi (powder/paste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Rinse Salmon and coat with lemon juice
- Combine Mayonaise, Garlic and Wasabi (to taste) and mix in a bowl. Set aside.
- Lightly coat a baking pan with olive oil.
- Place lemon soaked salmon on pan.
- Generously smother mayonaise mix over the salmon.
- Sprinkle a hearty amount of Furukake on the mayonaise mix.
- Bake for approx 20-30 minutes. Use a fork to check salmon if done.