Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The Last Minute Party Girl
- 3 to 4 oz limeade (frozen concentrate mixed with water)
- 2 oz good to great tequila, more if you're a serious party girl!
- ½ oz Triple sec or Grand Marnier (more if you add extra tequila)
- ½ lime, cut into wedge
- margarita salt (optional)
- crushed ice
- ½ oz cranberry juice
- Combine the limeade, tequila and triple sec.
- Squeeze the juice from the lime wedges into the mix and throw one squeezed wedge into the batch.
- Moisten the rims of your glasses, then dip them into a plate of margarita salt.
- Serve in the salt rimmed glass over crushed ice and with a floater of cranberry juice. Pour gently so its color doesn't blend with the rest of the margarita.