Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: The Last Minute Party Girl
- 3 to 4 oz limeade (frozen concentrate mixed with water)
- 2 oz good to great tequila, more if you're a serious party girl!
- ½ oz Triple sec or Grand Marnier (more if you add extra tequila)
- ½ lime, cut into wedge
- margarita salt (optional)
- crushed ice
- ½ oz cranberry juice
- Combine the limeade, tequila and triple sec.
- Squeeze the juice from the lime wedges into the mix and throw one squeezed wedge into the batch.
- Moisten the rims of your glasses, then dip them into a plate of margarita salt.
- Serve in the salt rimmed glass over crushed ice and with a floater of cranberry juice. Pour gently so its color doesn't blend with the rest of the margarita.