Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
These are kosher for Passover
- Mix the dry ingredients (matzo meal, sugar, salt) together.
- Add milk to dry ingredients and stir well.
- Gradually add the well beaten eggs to the matzo meal mixture blending gently.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto well oiled pan and fry until brown on both sides (flip when one side is done).
- Serve with sour cream, apple sauce, or jam.