- Combine matzo meal, salt and sugar.
- Separate the eggs.
- Beat yolks slightly and combine with the water.
- Add the liquid to the dry ingredients.
- Allow to stand for 15-20 minutes.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Fold them into the matzo-meal mixture.
- Drop by tablespoons onto a hot, well-greased frying pan or griddle and brown on both sides.
- Makes 10-12 latkes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.