Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Soak matzos in water until soft, drain in colander, but do not squeeze dry.
- Beat eggs with salt, sugar, oil, and cinnamon.
- Add to matzo mixture in large bowl.
- Stir in nuts, mangos, and raisins.
- Pour into a well-greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly, cut into squares for serving.
- Freezes and reheats beautifully.