- 8 matzos, broken into small pieces
- 6 eggs, well beaten
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 large mangos, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Soak matzos in water until soft, drain in colander, but do not squeeze dry.
- Beat eggs with salt, sugar, oil, and cinnamon.
- Add to matzo mixture in large bowl.
- Stir in nuts, mangos, and raisins.
- Pour into a well-greased 13x9 inch pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool slightly, cut into squares for serving.
- Freezes and reheats beautifully.