- ½ litre matsoni
- 1 onion
- 50 g butter
- 2 cups water
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons wheat flour
- 2 sprigs coriander, dill or tarragon
- Beat matsoni, water and wheat flour.
- Stew shredded onions in butter in a sauce-pan, pour the beat mass over and boil for 15 minutes, stirring it frequently with a spoon.
- Then still stirring slowly pour the beaten egg, into the sauce-pan and without bringing it to the boiling point remove the sauce-pan from the fire.
- Immediately add shredded coriander, dill or estragon.
- Add salt to taste.