- First, fry the fish filet in the usual way.
- Heat the oil and add the diced onion and chopped garlic.
- Fry this until the onion and garlic are glazed.
- Add now the masala powder, under stirring.
- Immediately after this:.
- Add the fried fish filet, hot peppers (optional), some water (1 cup), sugar and salt (to taste).
- Let simmer for about 10 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.