Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- egg roll wrappers
- one (1) teaspoon Massaman curry paste
- a 16-ounce can of red kidney beans or other cooked, prepared beans as desired
- two (2) tablespoons vegetable oil
- one half (½) of a cup of unsweetened desiccated coconut or other finely minced, unsweetened coconut product
- oil for deep frying
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the Massaman curry paste into the vegetable oil
- Drain and rinse beans. Add beans to mixing bowl and stir until they are evenly coated with the oil mixture
- Add desiccated coconut to the bowl and stir until evenly admixed with the beans
- Use the bean/oil/coconut mixture as filler for the egg roll wrappers and then deep fry or bake per instructions on the wrapper package