Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe courtesy of Bal Bhadra Singh, Corporate Master Chef at Bandhani Restaurant at The Pride Hotel, Ahmedabad.
- Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- See also Gujarat on a platter - mouth-watering recipes...
- 100 g masoor dal
- 50 g rajma
- 100 g onion
- 50g ghee
- 100 g chopped tomatoes
- 50 g garlic
- 25 g green chillies
- 10 g red chilli powder
- 20 g chilli paste
- 3 g turmeric
- 10 g coriander powder
- Wash masoor and rajma properly, soak overnight and cook well.
- Heat ghee in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- After a little while, add the hing, garlic, onion, chilli paste, tomatoes, green chillies, coriander powder, chilli powder and turmeric, and stir-fry it.
- Then add dal and cook till well done.