- A few taroes (also called cocoyam), washed, peeled, and cut into serving-sized pieces.
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring salted water to the boil in a saucepan.
- Add all the taro pieces and cook untill tender.
- Drain water from pan, and mash the taroes.
- Serve with hot African sauce.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.