Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: my old recipes
- Serves 10.
- 4 lbs. sweet potatoes or yams, scrubbed
- boiling salted water
- ¼ cup margarine
- 9 large marshmallows, halved
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water about 40 minutes until tender when pierced.
- Cool slightly, peel and mash in large bowl.
- Stir in butter until smooth.
- Scrape into a greased shallow 2 quart casserole.
- May now be covered and refrigerated up to 2 days.
- To serve, heat oven to 375°F.
- Arrange marshmallows on top of potatoes.
- Bake 20 minutes until marshmallows puff and brown and potatoes are hot.