Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe comes from Montréal, Québec
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 2 pounds Washington russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon white pepper
- 1 whole medium head garlic
- Bake garlic at 375°F for 45 minutes.
- Cut top ½ inch off head, squeeze to remove pulp and mash.
- Boil potatoes about 30 minutes or until tender.
- Drain well.
- In a mixing bowl, combine hot potatoes, milk, mayonnaise, butter, salt and pepper.
- Whip at low speed only until smooth.
- Add garlic and mix well.