Almost like eating hummus but with a more subtle flavour.
- 5 medium potatoes
- 1 tablespoons of butter
- 1 lemon, juice of
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Peel and cube potatoes and boil in water till soft (As for mash potatoes).
- Drain potatoes add potatoes and rest of the ingredients except dressing ingredients into a processor a whiz till smooth.
- Note: you could mash all the Potato ingredients together with a Potato masher for a more courser texture.
- Pour out into a serving plate, sprinkle cumin and sumac and drizzle with olive oil.
- Serve as an appetizer or as a side to meat.