Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Almost like eating hummus but with a more subtle flavour.
- 5 medium potatoes
- 1 tablespoons of butter
- 1 lemon, juice of
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Peel and cube potatoes and boil in water till soft (As for mash potatoes).
- Drain potatoes add potatoes and rest of the ingredients except dressing ingredients into a processor a whiz till smooth.
- Note: you could mash all the Potato ingredients together with a Potato masher for a more courser texture.
- Pour out into a serving plate, sprinkle cumin and sumac and drizzle with olive oil.
- Serve as an appetizer or as a side to meat.