Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henson Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 6 medium potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 white onion coarsely chopped
- 6 medium carrots peeled and cubed
- ¼ cup butter at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- ½ cup half and half
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons butter melted
- parsley for garnish
- Cook and mash potatoes.
- Cook onion and carrot until soft then purée carrots and onion in food processor.
- Combine potatoes, carrot mixture, butter, salt, pepper, parsley, half and half and egg and pour into baking dish.
- Drizzle with melted butter and bake at 350°F for 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot.