Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 7 Servings
- 10 medium potatoes, peeled
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- onion, chopped
- butter, melted
- In a large soup pot boil the potatoes.
- Drain, season and mash the potatoes.
- Add the sour cream, cream cheese and onion and mix thoroughly.
- Place in a 2 quart casserole dish and allow to cool.
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Top with melted butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes.