Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Yield: 7 Servings
- 10 medium potatoes, peeled
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese
- onion, chopped
- butter, melted
- In a large soup pot boil the potatoes.
- Drain, season and mash the potatoes.
- Add the sour cream, cream cheese and onion and mix thoroughly.
- Place in a 2 quart casserole dish and allow to cool.
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Top with melted butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes.