Recipe courtesy of Bal Bhadra Singh, Corporate Master Chef at Bandhani Restaurant at The Pride Hotel, Ahmedabad.
- Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- See also Gujarat on a platter - mouth-watering recipes...
- 100 g maida
- 100 g rice, boiled
- 50 g chopped methi leaves
- 10 g coriander powder
- 10 g red chilli powder
- salt to taste
- 10 g coriander leaves
- oil to fry
- Make a dough of the maida and the other ingredients.
- Make balls from the dough and roll them out like chapattis.
- Cook them on a hot tawa in oil and serve hot with green chutney and chunda.