Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe courtesy of Bal Bhadra Singh, Corporate Master Chef at Bandhani Restaurant at The Pride Hotel, Ahmedabad.
- Contributed by Indiancuisineandculture Y-Group
- See also Gujarat on a platter - mouth-watering recipes...
- 100 g maida
- 100 g rice, boiled
- 50 g chopped methi leaves
- 10 g coriander powder
- 10 g red chilli powder
- salt to taste
- 10 g coriander leaves
- oil to fry
- Make a dough of the maida and the other ingredients.
- Make balls from the dough and roll them out like chapattis.
- Cook them on a hot tawa in oil and serve hot with green chutney and chunda.