- Soak the pieces in cold water for 5 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add coriander powder, chili powder and salt.
- Stir it properly to make a paste.
- Now add the potato pieces and mix well in the paste.
- Transfer and scatter to a greased plate.
- Place them in an oven at 450 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Turn them when you are half way through.
- Serve them as a side dish by inserting to tooth-picks with tomato ketchup.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.