Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Take 1 tbsp coconut and fry in oil till it becomes brown in colour, to this add curry leaves (2) and onion (a small piece sliced) and fry till it becomes light brown.
- Grind cinnamon, cardamom, garlic, ginger, cumin seed, aniseed, coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder and pepper powder into a smooth paste.
- Fry sliced onion in oil till it becomes brown.
- Then add fenugreek seed, curry leaves and ground paste and again fry for a few minutes till it becomes dark brown in colour.
- Add some of the coconut cream and cook until it becomes thick.
- Then add the rest of the coconut cream, tomato, salt and fish and boil until fish is cooked and gravy becomes thick.