- 2 qts. cold water
- 3/4 c. diced celery
- 3/4 c. Barley
- 5 packets powdered Beef bouillon
- 1 lb. backfin crab meat
- 1 lb. frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (20 oz.) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. seafood seasoning (or to taste)
- Combine water, celery, Barley, and bouillon in a large pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to simmer and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add crab meat, mixed vegetables, tomatoes, oil, and seasoning.
- Bring to a second boil, reduce to simmer, and cook 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.