Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe comes from Montréal, Québec
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 6
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cups potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 cups water
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon white pepper
- 1 pound backfin crab meat
- 1 cup whole kernel corn
- 1 large tomato, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, cleaned and chopped
- few drops hot sauce
- 1½ cups half and half
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Put onion, potatoes, water, oregano, salt and white pepper in a large saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and cook slowly, covered, 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Mix in crab meat, corn, tomato, green pepper and hot sauce.
- Continue cooking 5 minutes.
- Add half and half and parsley.
- Leave over low heat long enough to heat through.