Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups peeled seeded and diced cucumbers
- 1 1/2 cups diced red bell peppers
- 1/2 cup diced red onions
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup canned un-sweetened pineapple chunks (in juice)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 pinch Cayenne
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 cups French bread or Italian bread (tear it into chunks but Mary says this is) (optional)
- 3 cups tomato juice
salt and black pepper
- In a food processor, combine the garlic, 1/2 of the diced cucumber, 1/2 of the diced bell peppers, the red onions, 1/2 of the tomatoes, the pineapple and its juice, vinegar, Cayenne, cumin, bread chunks if you have them, tomato juice and puree until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl, then stir in the remaining diced cucumbers, bell peppers, and tomatoes.
- salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours until cold.