Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here's an easy and tasty way to cook pork chops using the slow cooker.
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork chops
- 10 3/4 ounces cream of mushroom soup, condensed
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- onion powder, to taste
- 1/2 soup can water
- Corn or vegetable oil, if desired (use this if browning the chops in regular skillet. You don't need this if you are using a nonstick skillet.)
- Spray a nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove pork chops from package and add to hot skillet.
- Brown pork chops on both sides. They do not need to be fully cooked just browned.
- Spray a slow cooker container with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add browned pork chops.
- Season with salt and pepper. Go easy on the salt as the bouillon granules will add plenty of salt to the dish.
- Season with a bit of garlic and onion powders.
- Stir soup and add to pork chops in slow cooker vessel.
- Add chicken broth granules.
- Add half soup can of water.
- Cook on low for 8 to 10 hours or until the pork chops are tender.