Cook Time: 35 to 40 Minutes
Serves: 24 to 30
- 2¼ lbs ground pork
- 1¼ lbs onions
- 1 bunch celery
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 tbs salt
- 1 ½ tsp fresh ground pepper
- ½ loaf Freihofer's white bread (12 oz)
- 1½ quarts chicken stock (canned)
- 2 to 2½ tbsp Bell's seasoning
- 1 green onion
- 9 jumbo eggs (6 for the stuffing and 3 for the cornbread)
- 3 packages (8½ oz each) “Jiffy” brand corn muffin mix
- Bake the corn muffin mix (according to the package instructions).
- Brown the pork.
- Medium coarsely chop the onions and celery. Sauté until the onions clear.
- Fine chop the parsley.
- Beat the eggs together.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Bake in 3 or 4 bread loaf pans at 350f about 35 to 40 minutes or until done.
- Dressing is done when an inserted knife comes out clean.