Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook Time: 35 to 40 Minutes
Serves: 24 to 30
- 2¼ lbs ground pork
- 1¼ lbs onions
- 1 bunch celery
- 1 cup parsley
- 1 tbs salt
- 1 ½ tsp fresh ground pepper
- ½ loaf Freihofer's white bread (12 oz)
- 1½ quarts chicken stock (canned)
- 2 to 2½ tbsp Bell's seasoning
- 1 green onion
- 9 jumbo eggs (6 for the stuffing and 3 for the cornbread)
- 3 packages (8½ oz each) “Jiffy” brand corn muffin mix
- Bake the corn muffin mix (according to the package instructions).
- Brown the pork.
- Medium coarsely chop the onions and celery. Sauté until the onions clear.
- Fine chop the parsley.
- Beat the eggs together.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Bake in 3 or 4 bread loaf pans at 350f about 35 to 40 minutes or until done.
- Dressing is done when an inserted knife comes out clean.