Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 15 minutes.
Cook time: 15 minutes
An easy dish that can be made quickly after work, this stir fry has a ton of flavor and most people like these ingredients so it's a crowd pleaser. Plus, I use low-sodium soy and just a bit of honey so it's a pretty healthy, quick dinner.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1.5 to 2 lbs chicken breast, sliced into strips
- red and green peppers (1 each)
- Bermuda onion (1 medium)
- soy sauce
- Heat garlic in olive oil for a minute or so.
- Stir fry the chicken.
- Remove chicken from pan, cook veggies.
- Add chicken back in and season with soy sauce and honey to taste! Yum.