Prep Time: 15 minutes.
Cook time: 15 minutes
An easy dish that can be made quickly after work, this stir fry has a ton of flavor and most people like these ingredients so it's a crowd pleaser. Plus, I use low-sodium soy and just a bit of honey so it's a pretty healthy, quick dinner.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1.5 to 2 lbs chicken breast, sliced into strips
- red and green peppers (1 each)
- Bermuda onion (1 medium)
- soy sauce
- Heat garlic in olive oil for a minute or so.
- Stir fry the chicken.
- Remove chicken from pan, cook veggies.
- Add chicken back in and season with soy sauce and honey to taste! Yum.