Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Martinez Cocktail from Jerry Thomas' Bartending Guide or How to Mix Drinks—out of copyright
- 1 dash of orange bitters
- 2 dashes of maraschino
- 1 pony (ounce) of Old Tom gin
- 1 wine-glass (two ounces) of vermouth
- ⅔ mixing glass big ice cubes
- Stir and strain into a large cocktail glass.
- Put a quarter of a twist of lemon in the glass, and serve. If the guest prefers it sweet, add two dashes of simple syrup.