- 8 oz plain low fat yogurt
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped Major Grey's mango Chutney
- 2 tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbs. lemon juice
- 1/8 tsp. ground allspice
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb deli roast Beef - cut into ¼" slices
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 large mango - peeled & cut into ¾" cubes
- 1 red bell pepper - cut into ¾" pieces
- To make the dressing, combine the yogurt, sour cream, chutney, vinegar, lemon juice, allspice, and pepper in a medium bowl. Trim the fat from the roast Beef.
- Stack the Beef slices and cut lengthwise in half and then crosswise into ½-inch-wide strips.
- To serve, put the lettuce on a serving platter and arrange the Beef, mango, and bell pepper on top of the lettuce.
- Drizzle ½ cup dressing over the salad and pass the remaining dressing separately.