Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Red Cookies from Mars!
The red Martian Cookies are a prized possession or recipe, at least on Mars. You can learn how to make them, too. It not require an extreme amount of work to make, and a great project to do with your kids. You can color them any color you want, or color each batch a different color, making a whole set that will make your eyes water. The White chocolate tastes like toffee, when baked.
- 2½ cups of pure unbleached flour
- 1 cup of white granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup of brown sugar (Your choice of color depending on how much molasses wanted)
- 1 teaspoon salt, kosher suggested
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 sticks of unsalted and melted butter
- 2 eggs, large, both yolk and whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- 20-25 drops of red food coloring (optional)
- Preheat Oven to 350 °F.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda in a small bowl.
- Create a mix of the cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg in another bowl.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and vanilla in a larger bowl, and slowly add while stirring the spices.
- Beat until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time after spices completely merge with wet ingredients.
- Add the flour mixture slowly.
- When mixture becomes smooth, add the white chocolate chips and then drop in the food coloring.
- Stir for a final time, and put in oven for 10 – 12 minutes, or until a darker crimson or pink, depending on how much food coloring was added.