Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 to 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh herbs (such as flat-leaf parsley, oregano, marjoram and basil)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 24-inch French or Italian bread, split lengthwise
Preheat oven to 350. In a small bowl combine butter, herbs and Cheese. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Spread evenly over cut sides of bread. Wrap bread in aluminum foil. Bake until warm all the way through and Cheese melts, about 15 minutes. Unwrap and slice. Serve immediately.