Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Mrs. William H. Baskin
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1½ cups half and half
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- chopped pecans
- Bring brown sugar, white sugar and half and half to a boil and add butter.
- Cook until soft ball stage is reached, remove form heat and let cool.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Beat until thick enough to coat marshmallows.
- Put marshmallow on ice pick and dip in caramel candy, then drop in bowl of chopped pecans and turn until the whole marshmallow is coated.
- Drop on buttered platter until dry.