Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate pieces, melted
- 1 (10 ounce) package jet-puffed marshmallows
- ⅔ cup Planter's pecans or peanuts, chopped
- Melt chocolate as directed on package.
- Dip marshmallows, one at a time, in chocolate, turning evenly to coat each marshmallow.
- Gently shake off excess chocolate.
- Place marshmallows, in single layer, on sheets of wax paper.
- Sprinkle each with about 1 teaspoons of the pecans.
- Let stand at room temperature 1½ to 2 hours or until chocolate is set.
- Store in air tight container at room temperature.