Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 2 tbsp Knox gelatin
- ½ cup cold water
- 2 cups sugar
- ¾ cup hot water
- 1 cup white Karo syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- cornstarch for hands
- milk chocolate
- Mix gelatin and cold water.
- Set aside until water is absorbed.
- Combine sugar, hot water, ½ cup of the Karo syrup and cook to the soft ball stage (240°F).
- Cool a few minutes.
- Beat with mixer at full speed.
- Add the remaining Karo syrup and all of the gelatin mixture, 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Beat 7 to 8 minutes after the last addition of the gelatin.
- Add vanilla.
- Pour into a well greased 7 x 9 inches pan and chill thoroughly.
- Dust hands with cornstarch.
- Spoon marshmallow out of pan and form eggs.
- Brush excess cornstarch off and let dry for ½ hour on waxed paper.
- Pour melted milk chocolate over eggs and let set.
- Refrigerate for easier handling.