Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 5 – 6 vegetable marrows
- 150 g brined sheep's cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 onion
- 2 spoonful flour
- half a cupful milk
- 60 g butter
- Slice the peeled marrows lengthwise, hollow and salt.
- Brown the finely chopped onions and flour in half of the butter and some water.
- Add half of the milk, grated cheese and 1 egg.
- Stuff the zucchini with the mixture, arrange in a baking dish and pour over the remaining 2 eggs beaten with milk.
- Add the remaining butter a few minutes before the dish is ready.