Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Rulouri cu marmelada
- 5 oz / 150 g well drained cottage cheese
- 5 oz / 150 g butter
- 5 oz / 150 g flour
- 2 tablespoons confectioner's sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- egg for washing
- granulated sugar
- Mix together the cheese, sugar, salt and baking soda.
- Then add flour and knead well.
- Roll into a sheet the thickness as for noodles.
- Cut into medium sized rectangles, spread marmalade on them and shape each rectangle into a roll.
- Wash with egg, sprinkle a little granulated sugar and bake.
- They may also be filled with cottage cheese mixed with 1 egg and a little sugar..