Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 14 oz. firm or extra firm tofu
- soy sauce (less sodium better for you!)
- chili sauce (I use Hunan)
- lettuce leaves (packaged or head works)
- vegan Dijon mustard (optional)
- Depending on how many people (half a package works for 2 people), slice the tofu into slabs and cut slabs in half. Then in a small dish, mix the soy sauce and hunan chili sauce together. This also is depending on how many people, but I usually end up with about a 1/4 cup of the mixture (you can always mix more if needed). Then soak the tofu in the sauce and then place on the grill (Forman grill works best, but pan cooking would probably work). Cook it for about 10-15 minutes, or until brown. Then place some Dijon on the lettuce leaves and place marinated tofu on top of that and wrap it!