- 2 pounds Steak
- 1 tangerine, zest only
- 2 tangerines, Juice only
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- Soy sauce
- 1/4 cup stock
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- Cut the Steak into approximately 1/2 inch cubes and trim the fat.
- Add the Beef to a ceramic bowl and pour in the zest, juice, and spices.
- Place the bowl in the fridge and let marinate for about 30–45 minutes.
- Drain off and reserve the all marinade, and toss the meat with some olive oil and soy sauce.
- Just enough to coat. Grill on skewers to your desireddoneness.
- Mix together 1/4 cup of the reserved marinade, stock, and cornstarch.
- Heat that slowly while stirring until it boils. Take off the heat and stir until it's smooth
Contributed by: Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.