Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 800 g (1¾ pounds) boneless sea trout fillet
- fish heads and bones
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 tbsp (¼ cup) flour
- 5 dl (2 cups) concentrated fish stock
- fish marinade with vegetables
- chopped dill
- ½ dl (3½ tbsp) 35 percent fat sour cream
- Shred the vegetables for the marinade.
- Place half the vegetables in a dish.
- Sprinkle the fillet with chopped dill, lemon juice, and cognac on both sides.
- Place on the bed of vegetables.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 24 hours.
- Remove eyes and gills from the fish head.
- Place in a pan with the bones, cover with water and simmer 20 minutes.
- Melt the butter and stir in the flour.
- Add the stock, marinade with vegetables and dill.
- Stir in the sour cream.
- Poach in salted water about 10 minutes.
- Transfer the fish to a serving platter.
- Nap with the sauce.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and dill sprigs.
- Serve with boiled potatoes.