Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Southern Living 2007 Holiday Dinners
- Prep: 20 minutes | Chill: 8 hours
- 3 (8 oz) blocks mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8½ oz) jar sun-dried tomatoes, drained and halved
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried Italian seasonings
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
- garnish: flat-leaf parsley sprigs or fresh rosemary stems
- Cut block of cheese into 1-inch cubes.
- Arrange cheese cubes and tomato halves in an 8-inch baking dish.
- Whisk together ½ cup olive oil, chopped parsley, and next 6 ingredients pour evenly over cheese cubes.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours.
- Transfer mixture to a serving plate.
- Garnish with fresh flat leaf parsley springs or spear tomato halves and cheese cube with short rosemary stems, if desired.
- Drizzle with marinade, if desired.