- 1 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1" cubes
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp olive oil or cooking oil
- ½ tsp dried tarragon, crushed
- ¼ tsp hot pepper sauce
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ⅛ tsp salt
- clove garlic, minced
- 2 med zucchini, cut in 1" pieces
- 1 med green pepper
- 1 med sweet red pepper
- Place chicken in a plastic bag and set in a deep bowl. Pour marinade in bag. Close bag.
- Let chicken stand 20 minutes at room temperature, turning bag frequently.
- Cut green or sweet red pepper into 1" squares.
- Drain Chicken, reserving marinade.
- Thread Chicken, zucchini, and red pepper alternately on 4 long skewers.
- Arrange skewers on the unheated rack of a broiler pan.
- Broil 4-5" from heat about 8 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink; turn once and brush with marinade